- In compliance with relevant laws and regulations , including the Personal Information Protection Act , a non- profit organization Reborn Kyoto (hereinafter referred to as the Corporation ) is , and strive to protect personal information .
- As well as keep an accurate and up-to-date personal data , in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure , loss , or damaged , the Corporation will take necessary and appropriate measures .
- The Corporation does not make the products available to any third party without the exception of the case based on the provisions of the laws and regulations , to obtain the consent of the person to advance personal data .
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- If the user himself has agreed to disclose in advance
- If you must be disclosed based on the laws and regulations
- Human life , must be disclosed in order to protect the property or body , if that to obtain the consent of the person it is difficult
- It is necessary to cooperate with a person who has received the commission or local governments or agencies of the country to carry out the office prescribed by law , is likely to hinder the performance of the office by obtaining the consent of the person case